4/24/09

Some musings from my journal: I refuse to wear masks and play games. I do not want to maneuver and manipulate behind the scenes or twist Gods word to suit myself.
The saying,"He's a self-made man and he worships his creator," you see this all around...so many of us are like this.
My life is filled up with light as I see and understand God, in the face of Jesus, all bright and beautiful. When I look at myself and others, I miss the brightness. I'm not much to look at. My ordinary life is just an unadorned clay pot, not beautiful like Lynda's pots she makes. (See her blog) We are all surrounded and battered by troubles. We're not sure what to do. We've been spiritually terrorized...but God hasn't left our side. Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart...these hard times are small potatoes compared to the good times coming...the lavish celebration that Jesus is preparing for us. I want to be God made, not handmade. That's the only way I can be anything at all worth looking at.

No comments: