11/16/09

Gr Grand daughter, Baby Ryin




 Isn't she the prettiest little thing? I haven't seen her or held her yet but they have sent lotz of pictures and I'm waiting and waiting.  There are so many things to keep us busy and they live so far away.

I'm having trouble now with my energy fairy. It is frustrating!  Frequently Ms. Energy Fairy and I need to have a little heart-to-heart about why she isn't holding up her responsibilities. As far as I'm concerned it's her job to be charged and ready to roll on a moment's notice. Just because I've dealt with a stressful problem earlier in the day and I'm feeling emotionally drained, she's supposed to find a way to make sure I'm perky, perky, perky all day long. I have lotz of things I want to do.  My thing is to see how many activities I can stuff into one day, Ms. Energy Fancy-pants is suppose to make sure I have enough energy to do them. "No excuses," I say. Make friends with the Energizer Bunny, offer to do his laundry, or give him a foot rub--his feet must be killing him by the end of the day. I don't care what it takes, I want my Energy Fairy to be charged and ready for whatever and whenever I want to do something. Yet, I assure you she isn't....I can work like crazy all morning...come afternoon, I'm done. Now, the holidays are just around the corner.  Joy and Peace to the World !!

No comments: