11/18/10

Today is Pretty

Today is so pretty....I want to look for yellow things.  Yellow is such a happy color,  I can't believe how many things I found just around the house......


Goldstar Bush at the corner of patio.


 Little miniture rose


Yellow fallen leaf


Some lemons to squeeze


My center piece on the patio table


Some sunflowers


A collage of stuff on my kitchen counter


Dandylion


Quilted daffodills


Threads in my sewing kit


Rickrack in a jar


Snowwhite and 7 dwarfs music boxes


Box of Glad bags


Cup in my cupboard


Pull cord on lamp


Pillow where I like to nap
on the patio







Sometimes life is so darn pretty I just have to write a post or snap a photo in order to prolong it and give myself the time to look at that moment long and from all sides.  Hope you can take a quick peek or stay a little while relishing in the pretty moments too.

No comments: